Even if you do not make it to the list of Top100 Mid-Sized Companies, it is worthwhile to participate in the survey. Benefits for all participating companies that meet the qualification criteria include the following:
- You will receive an industry specific report that provides market metrics and benchmarks for key performance Indicators for Mid-Sized Companies and for your sector, as well as feedback on your company’s performance.
- You will be invited to the exclusive Top100 Mid-Sized Companies Conference. This is a unique opportunity to network with your peers.
- You will be invited to various networking forums for leaders of Kenya’s Mid-Sized Companies organized by KPMG / NMG and Top100 Mid-Sized Companies sponsors.
Many past Top100 listed companies were surprised by the fact that they made it into the Top100, and even rank highly.
Additional benefits to the selected Top100
Mid-Sized Companies Beside the mentioned benefits, the Top100 winners will further enjoy the following:
An exclusive invitation to the Top100 Mid-Sized Companies Award Black Tie Gala Dinner. This event is a unique networking opportunity and is covered widely in the press. You will personally be called onto the stage to receive your award.
- A profile of your company in a special supplement of the Business Daily. The profiles of the Top20 ranked companies will also feature personal interviews.
- Inclusion of your company name on the Top100 website.
- Plaque/trophy and certificate acknowledging your firm.
- Extensive publicity for your company.
ClubYour company will be able to use the Kenya Top100 Mid-Sized Companies Club 2016 Logo in letterheads, branding, collateral and outreach. Past participants have overwhelmingly confirmed that this logo does attract business.
Your company will have access to an exclusive Top100 Companies Marketplace online platform which is currently being developed.