Even if you do not make it to the list of Top100 Mid-Sized Companies, it is worthwhile to participate in the survey. Benefits for all participating companies that meet the qualification criteria include the following:
- You will receive an industry specific report that provides market metrics and benchmarks for key performance Indicators for Mid-Sized Companies and for your sector, as well as feedback on your company’s performance.
- You will be invited to the exclusive Top100 Mid-Sized Companies Conference. This is a unique opportunity to network with your peers.
- You will be invited to various networking forums for leaders of Kenya’s Mid-Sized Companies organized by KPMG / NMG and Top100 Mid-Sized Companies sponsors.
Many past Top100 listed companies were surprised by the fact that they made it into the Top100, and even rank highly.
Additional benefits to the selected Top100 Mid-Sized Companies
Beside the mentioned benefits, the Top100 winners will further enjoy the following:
1 Gala Dinner
3 Top100 Club
2 Company profiler
- A profile of your company in a special supplement of the Business Daily. The profiles of the Top20 ranked companies will also feature personal interviews
- Inclusion of your company name on the Top100 website.
- Plaque/trophy and certificate acknowledging your firm.
- Extensive publicity for your company.