If your company makes it to the Top 100 List, then KPMG reserves the right to request your company to obtain a certificate in the following format, signed by your company’s auditors:-
“We, the auditors of XYZ Company, confirm that the ratios submitted by XYZ company on the Top 100 Mid Sized companies Survey Financial Questionnaire, a copy of which is attached hereto, have been computed in line with the formulae stipulated on the questionnaire, and using figures from the audited accounts for the financial years ended (month) 2010, (month), 2011and (month) 2012.”
The deadline is (31 August 2013)
All completed questionnaires will be reviewed and analysed by KPMG, assisted by Ipsos Synovate. KPMG will then prepare a detailed Survey report.
No questionnaires will be reviewed and analysed by the Nation Media Group. NMG journalists may however seek to interview the Top 100 companies and this will be after the Award Dinner and Conference/Exhibition. Such interviews will be separate from the Survey.
- All Award Winners
- The Top 100 list
- Brief one paragraph profiles of the Top 100
- In-depth interviews of the Top 20
- Rankings for all 8 financial parameters for the top 10 in each industry.
Key trends and insights emerging from the Survey including but not limited to the following:-
- Comparisons of revenue growth rate, ROE, and other parameters from industry to industry
- Industry spread of survey respondents
- Aggregate number of employees of all survey respondents