We understand that participating in the survey requires you to
submit sensitive information. None of the confidential information
you submit about your company will be shared or published.
KPMG undertakes to treat all the information provided by your company confidentially and will not disclose the information provided to any unauthorised persons. KPMG may however share names and contacts of participants with sponsors for the purpose of discussing products and programs that would benefit a midsized company and for any other purpose that will aid the growth of the Top100 initiative.
All other stakeholders in this survey (including yourself) will receive a high level report. This report will NOT make reference to a specific company. Shared or published information may include averages, medians and extreme values of growth rates, employment, productivity levels or similar measures.
Should you have further questions about privacy or confidentiality, please do not hesitate to contact the secretariat at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we select the Top100
In order to qualify for the Top100 Mid-Sized Companies, a company must meet the following criteria:
- Turnover in the range of Kshs 50 million to Kshs 1 billion
- Audited accounts for the financial years ending in 2016, 2017
- Not listed on a stock exchange
- Not a bank, insurance company, law firm or accounting/
The Top100 Mid-Sized Companies are selected from all
participating companies on the basis of their revenue growth
over the past three years, profits, liquidity and other measures of
Benefits to all survey participantsEven if you do not make it to the list of Top100 Mid-Sized Companies, it is worthwhile to participate in the survey. Benefits for all participating companies that meet the qualification criteria include the following:
- You will receive an industry specific report that provides market metrics and benchmarks for key performance Indicators for Mid-Sized Companies and for your sector, as well as feedback on your company’s performance.
- You will be invited to the exclusive Top100 Mid-Sized Companies Conference. This is a unique opportunity to network with your peers.
- You will be invited to various networking forums for leaders of Kenya’s Mid-Sized Companies organized by KPMG / NMG and Top100 MidSized Companies sponsors
Additional benefits to the selected Top100 Mid-Sized CompaniesBeside the mentioned benefits, the Top100 winners will further enjoy the following:
- Gala Dinner – An exclusive invitation to the Top100 Mid-Sized Companies Award Black Tie Gala Dinner. This event is a unique networking opportunity and is covered widely in the press. You will personally be called onto the stage to receive your award
- Company profile
- The profiles of the Top 20 ranked companies will feature in a special supplement of the Business Daily
- Inclusion of your company name on the Top100 website.
- Plaque/trophy and certificate acknowledging your firm.
- Extensive publicity for your company.
- Top100 Club – Your company will be able to use the Kenya Top100 Mid-Sized Companies Club 2019 Logo in letterheads, branding, collateral and outreach. Past participants have overwhelmingly confirmed that this logo does attract business.
- Top100 Market Place – Your company will have access to an exclusive Top100 Companies Marketplace online platform.