About 2022 Competition
The Uganda Top 100 mid-sized companies’ survey 2023 will be launched on 2023 at a forum and press conference at Sheraton Hotel Rwenzori Ball Room. The Top 100 survey is an initiative of the Daily Monitor and KPMG. The sponsoring partners of the 2023 survey are Huawei, Ministry of Tourism, Wildlife and Antiquities, Innovation Village, Uganda Securities Exchange, dfcuBank and Uganda Investment Authority. The Purpose of the Top 100 Survey is to identify Uganda’s fastest growing medium-sized companies in order to showcase business excellence and highlight some of the country’s most successful entrepreneurship stories.
Terms of the survey
For your company to be considered for the Top100 Medium-Sized Companies Survey, you are required to respond to the general questionnaire as well as the financial questionnaire.
How we select Top100
In order to qualify for the Top100 Mid-Sized Companies, a company must meet the following criteria:
- Has a turnover range: Ushs360m to Ushs. 25 billion
- Has audited financial statements for three years
- Is not listed on any stock exchange
- Not a bank or an insurance company
The Top100 Mid-Sized Companies are selected from all participating companies on the basis of their revenue growth over the past three years, profits, liquidity and other measures of financial solidity.
The 2023 survey begun on August 2023 and ended on 31st October 2023. Participation will be open to all SMEs that meet the criteria highlighted above.
Benefits to Winners
Top100 winners will further enjoy the following:
- Gala Dinner – An exclusive invitation to the Top100 Mid-Sized Companies Award Black Tie Gala Dinner. This event is a unique networking opportunity and is covered widely in the press. You will personally be called onto the stage to receive your award..
- Top100 Club ; Your company will be able to use the Uganda Top100 Mid-Sized Companies Club 2023 Logo in letterheads, branding, collateral and outreach. Past participants have overwhelmingly confirmed that this logo does attract business.
- Company brand profiling
– The profiles of the winners will feature in a special supplement of the Daily Monitor.
– Recognition of your company as a 2023 winner on the East Africa Top100 website.
– Plaque/trophy and certificate acknowledging your firm.
Benefits for all participantsEven if you do not make it to the list of Top100 Mid-Sized Companies, it is worthwhile to participate in the survey. Benefits for all participating companies that meet the qualification criteria include the following:
- You will receive an industry specific report that provides market metrics and benchmarks for key performance Indicators for Mid-Sized Companies and for your sector, as well as feedback on your company’s performance..
- You will be invited to the exclusive Top100 Mid-Sized Companies Conference. This is a unique opportunity to network with your peers.
- You will be invited to various networking forums for leaders of Uganda’s Mid-Sized Companies organized by KPMG / Daily Monitor and Top100 Mid- Sized Companies sponsors.
2023 survey closed on 31 October 2023
© 2022 EastAfricaTop100. All Rights Reserved